Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Alumni Stories

Many of our students progress to the world of work or higher education, read our Alumni stories to find out where our students went after College.

Cynthia Campbell

Cynthia Campbell

Courses Taken: Part Time - General Patisserie & Confectionery Level 1 & Patisserie & Confectionery Level 2
Years Studied: 2023

You are still never too old to learn something new and if you are passionate about it, I would just suggest you go for it. I have no regrets about doing the courses at LMC!

Nahim Rashid

Nahim Rashid

Courses Taken: Team Leading Level 3 Apprenticeship
Profession: Senior Housing Officer at Calico Homes
Years Studied: 2 Years

I am glad I did the Apprenticeship as it has helped me develop in my role. It has given me a greater understanding of being a manager and leader.

Emily Leeming-Bowles

Emily Leeming-Bowles

Courses Taken: Business Studies Level 3
Profession: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Years Studied: 2019 - 2021

The business studies course had a wide range of job roles that I could go into. As I was unsure what I wanted to do, this course gave me many different options from accountancy to marketing.

Emma Jones

Emma Jones

Courses Taken: Hairdressing Professional Apprenticeship Level 2
Profession: Junior Hair Stylist

Anyone who is interested in starting the Hairdressing Apprenticeship, I would say you gain lots of personal and hairdressing skills from doing the course and it is definitely worth taking the hairdressing qualification.

Courtney Lambert

Courtney Lambert

Profession: Style Director and Salon Manager

The tutors at Lancaster & Morecambe College taught me a lot of key skills including customer service, colour and product knowledge and hairdressing theory that I would need in the future. Ann was a great tutor and mentor, and she definitely helped me with my confidence during my time at College.

Reece Halliwell

Reece Halliwell

Courses Taken: Barbering Apprenticeship Level 2
Profession: Barber
Years Studied: 1 year

My biggest accomplishment since leaving College is the progress I have made over the years to becoming a fully qualified Barber. I now have regular returning clients who are happy with my services, and lots of barbering knowledge which has helped me improve my skills and enable me to progress to the position I am at now.

Neve Stokes

Neve Stokes

Profession: Hair Stylist

100% do it, there are many knowledgeable tutors at LMC who are very supportive, there to help you thrive and achieve what you want from the course! It’s also a good opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.

Izzy Salem

Izzy Salem

Courses Taken: Hair Professional Apprenticeship Level 2
Profession: Hair Stylist
Years Studied: 2 years

I would recommend doing a hairdressing course at LMC, I learnt so many skills over the time I attended that I can carry through my career as a hair stylist.

Liam Brown

Liam Brown

Courses Taken: Uniformed Protective Services Level 3 & Public Services Level 2
Profession: British Army Driver

You should definitely apply for Public Services! The course has helped me so much, giving me a range of industry knowledge, and helping me mature, preparing me for working life.

Hollie Adams

Hollie Adams

Courses Taken: Public Services Level 1-5 & English & Maths
Profession: Criminology & Criminal justice Student at Manchester Metropolitan University
Years Studied: 2016 - 2021

I made amazing friends at LMC who I would never have met if I hadn’t taken Public Services. I also gained qualifications in GCSE Maths and English as well as Public Services Level 1-5. LMC opened up a window of opportunity for me and I am very thankful for that.

Charlotte Triolaire

Charlotte Triolaire

Courses Taken: Access to HE
Profession: Psychology Student at Lancaster University
Years Studied: 2020 - 2021

When I found the Access course at LMC it seemed like fate! I felt ready to get stuck in and excited at the prospect of returning to Higher Education.

Emma McGaughrin

Emma McGaughrin

Courses Taken: Public Services Level 3

If you are considering a Public Services course at LMC, I would say go for it! The opportunities you receive could change your life. You’ll gain invaluable experience and a qualification that will greatly support your CV.