Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Alumni Stories

See below for some profiles of our talented alumni.

• Still in touch with anyone from College who you think might like an Alumni membership?
  • Did you start your own business?
  • Did you marry your college sweetheart?
  • Do you have a really interesting or exciting job?
  • Changed any of your details?

We’d love to hear from you, let us know what you’ve been up to recently! Just email alumni@lmc.ac.uk with your story. We'll send you your Alumni membership card, and if you want us to we will then send you occasional newsletters or emails to let you know what is going on at LMC.

Adam Mattinson

Adam Mattinson

Courses Taken: Business & Enterprise Level 3
Profession: Trainee Accountant at Scott & Wilkinson
Years Studied: 2017 - 2019

College is very different from school in that there is more independence and I feel that it helps people get ready for the real world. The facilities like The Hex are also features which helped make my decision to come to college.

Jasmine Fancourt

Jasmine Fancourt

Courses Taken: Business and Enterprise Level 3
Profession: Buyers Admin Assistant at Nasty Gal.

Business at Lancaster and Morecambe College was the best course to prepare me for the real world. I studied modules that educated me on every aspect of business including marketing, health and safety, management, entrepreneurship and lots more. As I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do after college, this was the perfect course which gave me lots of possible career paths after finishing.

Jonathan Timmis

Jonathan Timmis

Courses Taken: BTEC Business Studies

I have always been incredibly grateful to the College for giving me the skills and confidence I needed to pursue a career in professional services.  I am equally grateful now for the opportunity to work with the College to help develop skills in the next generation and hopefully create for them the same opportunities that I enjoyed.

Julie Roseanne Pal

Julie Roseanne Pal

Courses Taken: AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting

My biggest accomplishment was finishing my Foundation Certificate in Accounting (AAT Level 2) course with distinction. It wasn’t easy, especially as I have to juggle my time with work, family and my studies. I am very happy with my result.

• 2 (current)