Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 Diploma (B31816-A2A)
NVQs are nationally recognised qualifications that establish your competence against industry standards in your area of employment. They are studied in the workplace and can be started at a time to suit you. NVQ qualifications can be used to enhance your career opportunities, update your skills and prove you capability in your job role.
What does the course involve?
NVQs are assessed in the workplace. You’ll build a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate your capability against industry standards, and you can choose to brush up on your literacy and numeracy skills FREE of charge at the same time if you wish.
Your assessor will agree an Individual Learning Plan with you at induction and discuss the optional units available.
Mandatory units for this course are:
• Communication and Professional Relationships
• Schools as Organisations
• Support Learning Activities
• Promote Children and Young People’s Positive Behaviour
• Develop Professional Relationships
• Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
• Support Assessment for Learning
• Engage in Personal Development
• Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
• Understand Children and Young Person Development
• Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People
Course Information Sheet