Practical Horticulture Royal Horticultural Society Level 2 Certificate (B33556-A1A)
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to practical horticulture. Ideal for anyone new to the topic or who wish to learn more about horticulture.
What does the course involve?
You will study the following:
• Preparing soil for sowing and planting.
• Propagation of plants for seed.
• Vegetative propagation of plants.
• Planting and establishing plants.
• Identification of common pest and diseases.
• Identification of a range of common garden plants.
All LMC students will receive tutorial support.
Course Information Sheet