Principles of Business Administration NCFE Level 2 Certificate - Distance Learning
This qualification provides you with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. You will know how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
What does the course involve?
This course is split into seven manageable units. These are:
• Principles of providing administrative services
• Principles of business document production & information management
• Understand communication in a business environment
• Understand employer organisations
• Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
• Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
• Understand how to prepare text
Course Information Sheet