Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings CACHE Level 2 Certificate - Distance Learning (B34125-A2A)
What do I need to join?
You will need:
• To be 16 years of age or above
• It may also be useful to have already achieved a Level 1 qualification in health and social care
• To complete a satisfactory initial assessment in literacy skills
This qualification aims to help learners to understand:
• The meaning and importance of infection control
• The causes of infections, the conditions in which they thrive and the ways that they can be spread
• Methods used to prevent and control the spread of infection.
Distance learning is a great way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher or an assessor. Students have the flexibility to study at home or at work, fitting in their course around other life and work commitments.
Who is this course for?
The course is designed for any learner working or intending to work in health care settings, knowledge and understanding of infection prevention and control to support their role in the workplace.
Debbie Walsh 01524 521587. (Course Coordinator)
Angela Dubicki 01524521249. (Course Administrator)
For information, advice and guidance or to enrol please phone Student Services on 01524 521237 or 0800 306 306
Course Information Sheet