Common Health Conditions CACHE Level 2 Certificate - Distance Learning (B34127-A2A)
What do I need to join?
You will need:
• To be 16 years of age or above
• It may also be useful to have already achieved a Level 1 qualification in health and social care.
• To complete a satisfactory initial assessment in literacy skills.
The purpose of this qualification is to give learners currently working or intending to work in adult health and social care an awareness of a range of common health conditions.
This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge and understanding of:
• various common health conditions
• monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions.
Distance learning is a great way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher or an assessor. Students have the flexibility to study at home or at work, fitting in their course around other life and work commitments.
Who is this course for?
For those currently working or intending to work in adult health and social care, this course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of various common health conditions and how individuals affected by these conditions should be monitored.
For information, advice and guidance or to enrol please phone Student Services on 01524 521237 or 0800 306 306
Course Information Sheet