A short course at LMC Business is a great way to update your skills and qualifications.
Whether you need the right qualifications to meet your legal obligations, or you'd like to learn new skills to progress in your career, our short courses may be just what you need.
If you'd like to book onto one of the courses below, just complete a callback form and one of the team will be in touch.
You may also be interested in our Higher Education courses.
- Bridal Hair City & Guilds Level 3 Award (B34110-S01)
- Competence in Dog Walking Level 2 Technical Certificate (B34028-S01)
- Conducting Effective Team Meetings (B33510-S01)
- Cutting Men's Hair City & Guilds Level 3 Award (B34111-S01)
- Delegation Skills (B33512-S02)
- Domestic Natural Gas ACS Core + 4 (B30568-S04)
- Domestic Natural Gas ACS Core + 4 (B30568-S05)
- Excel Advanced (B33522-S02)
- Excel Beginners (B33523-S02)
- Excel Intermediate (B33524-S02)
- Head Massage VTCT Level 2 Award (B34115-S01)
- Leadership & Management (B32538-S01)
- LED Gel Polish Techniques VTCT Level 2 Award (B34113-S01)
- Management: Motivating Your Team (B32535-S01)
- Skin Tanning Techniques VTCT Level 2 Award (B34112-S01)
YOUR NEXT STEP - call 01524 521237 or choose from the options below...
Lancaster & Morecambe College has published all information about the courses it intends to offer in good faith and warrants that classes will be delivered with reasonable care and skill. The College reserves the right to cancel any class and vary the time, location, direction and content of any class it provides and the associated fees. Lancaster & Morecambe College hereby expressly excludes liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising from its actions and limits compensation to a maximum of a full refund of any fees paid or the offer of a class of equivalent value.