A short course at LMC Business is a great way to update your skills and qualifications.
Whether you need the right qualifications to meet your legal obligations, or you'd like to learn new skills to progress in your career, our short courses may be just what you need.
If you'd like to book onto one of the courses below, just complete a callback form and one of the team will be in touch.
You may also be interested in our Higher Education courses.
- Advancing Sales Skills (B30372-S02)
- Appraisal Skills (B33507-S01)
- Aspiring Team Leading Skills (B32534-S02)
- Beer and Cellar Quality (Cask and Keg) BIIAB Level 2 Award in Beer and Cellar quality (B32563-S01)
- Customer Focused Communication Skills (B32621-S02)
- Cyber Security (B33548-S01)
- Delegation Skills (B33402-S01)
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service (B31585-S01)
- Developing Strong Management Skills (B32531-S01)
- Developing Strong Sales Skills (B32530-S03)
- Driving High Performance Teams (B33467-S01)
- Emergency First Aid Qual Safe (B30358-S05)
- Engaging Team Meetings (B33401-S01)
- First Aid at Work (HSE) (3 Day Course) HSE First Aid at Work (B30879-S03)
- How to Write a Press Release (B32795-S01)
- How to Write Web Copy that Works (B32797-S01)
- Leadership & Management (B32538-S01)
- Management: Coaching for Development (B32527-S01)
- Management: Delivering Dynamic Presentations (B32201-S01)
- Management: Effective Delegation (B32203-S01)
- Management: Effective Time Management (B30558-S02)
- Management: High Performance Teams (B32202-S01)
- Management: Motivating Your Team (B32535-S01)
- Management: Purposeful Performance Appraisals (B32441-S02)
- PR For Business (B32796-S01)
- Recruitment & Selection - Getting it Right First Time (B32539-S01)
- Train to Train (B32540-S02)
YOUR NEXT STEP - call 01524 521237 or choose from the options below...
Lancaster & Morecambe College has published all information about the courses it intends to offer in good faith and warrants that classes will be delivered with reasonable care and skill. The College reserves the right to cancel any class and vary the time, location, direction and content of any class it provides and the associated fees. Lancaster & Morecambe College hereby expressly excludes liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising from its actions and limits compensation to a maximum of a full refund of any fees paid or the offer of a class of equivalent value.