This qualification is designed to help improve the
workplace culture and occupational health and safety
by enabling learners to understand the basic principles
of risk assessment.
What does the course involve?
You will study the following:
• How to maintain a safe work environment
• The process of formal risk assessment
• Legal requirements for risk assessment
• Principles of risk assessment including:
Hazards, risks and control measures
• The five steps of risk assessments
• The hierarchy of control
• Risk assessment review and record keeping
Course Information Sheet
YOUR NEXT STEP - call 01524 521237 or choose from the options below...