|28/11/18 - 28/11/18||Wednesday||09:00-16:00|
Developing Team Leadership Skills course is a must for new or aspiring Team Leaders who want to make great things happen!
The course is a practical one-day workshop that focuses on developing and improving the skills needed to manage and lead a team in the 21st century.
Motivating and engaging people, building successful teams, developing trust through excellent communication, managing team performance and successfully implementing new ways of doing things.
What does the course involve?
The workshop is practical, participative and will involve group discussion and activities that will bring the subject to life and develop new skills and new ways of thinking. Enabling those attending to relate and apply the material to their own organisation and their own personal development.
• Stages & Strategies for Team Development including Belbin’s 9 team roles
• Exploring effective team leadership skills
• Examine what makes people tick – winning hearts & minds and engaging team members in achieving team goals
• Identifying strategies for continuous improvement
• Managing and monitoring team performance
• Overcoming internal obstacles and resistance to new ways of working
• Solving problems and making decision
• Planning and managing team activities
• Personal action planning
Course Information Sheet
YOUR NEXT STEP - call 01524 521237 or choose from the options below...