The cost of the course will be £100.00 and includes tuition, course materials, certification fees, light refreshments and lunch.
This course is part of our exciting new range of management courses, designed to meet the needs of our local business community.
Motivation is the 'enigma' of all management. This workshop will enable all participants to understand the theory of motivation and how we can take action to motivate our staff/teams. Understanding people can be challenging and through this workshop you will be able to help your staff to truly understand what motivates them.
At the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
• Define motivation
• Explain the different types of motivation
• Recognise the difference between satisfaction and motivation
• Identify how they can impact motivation in their teams and in the workplace
• Make changes to increase levels of motivation
• Recognise motivators for individuals within their teams
What does the course involve?
• What is motivation?
• Intrinsic and Extrinsic motivation
• Herzberg's 2-factor theory
• Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
• Practical Application
• Personal Action Planning
Course Information Sheet
YOUR NEXT STEP - call 01524 521237 or choose from the options below...