Latest News at LMC
Ready for Residential Childcare?
Are you looking for a new challenge in Residential Childcare? We are looking for two talented and dedicated individuals who want to pass on their knowledge and skills to nurture the next generation of residential childcare workers.
What our employers say…
Marie Leadbetter, Learning and Development Manager at Witherslack Group values these roles because…
“These roles are a key part of the success of our training delivery at the Witherslack Group. You’ll be working closely with our staff teams, building relationships of trust with our managers and staff, and supporting them to become successful in their roles.”
LMC is a thriving and vibrant general Further Education College, with an excellent local reputation. The College is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty, close to coastline and the historic city of Lancaster, and within easy reach of mountain and moorland. We are justly proud of our strong links and good working relationships with our community and local businesses.
Staff Benefits and College Facilities
Valued as a significant local employer, we work hard to provide a supportive, productive and fulfilling working environment for our staff. In addition to a friendly team culture and a range of excellent onsite facilities, we offer:
- Generous leave entitlement
- Relevant staff training and development
- Good progression opportunities
- Defined Benefit Pension Schemes for all staff (Local Government and Teachers' Pensions Schemes)
- A range of family-friendly and other supportive HR policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- FREE College gym membership
- Dedicated Occupational Health and Physiotherapy services
- Onsite catering facilities, including coffee shop, and shop
- Staff discounts for hair, beauty and barbering at The Salon
- Bring your dog to work to be walked, fed and cared for at Doggy Daycare
- FREE parking
What are the roles?
Quality Assurance Lead in Residential Childcare
£27,669 per annum PLUS £1,000 per annum Shortage Skills Allowance
Residential Childcare Trainer based in the North East or Bradford area
£25,211 per annum PLUS £1,000 per annum Shortage Skills Allowance
So, if you are resilient, reliable and ready for a challenge, we would love to hear from you!
- Art & Design
- Hospitality & Catering
- Computing & IT
- Public Services
- Travel & Tourism
- Animal Studies
- Health & Social Care
- Foundation Education
- Beauty Therapy
- Creative Digital Media
- Academy News
- Child Education