Developing Strong Sales Skills (B33516-S02)
The cost of the course will be £100.00 and includes tuition, course materials, certification fees and light refreshments.
This workshop is important for anyone with a responsibility for sales. Attending this workshop will give you structure, knowledge and understanding of how to support a customer's buying experience. Engaging customers and understanding their needs is the key to excellent sales results and this workshop will show you how! Pitching at customers is a technique of
the past, customers want to buy but they don't want to be sold too!
On return to the workplace you will be able to sell with both confidence and competence and achieve those targets!
At the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
• Identify the skills of an effective sales person
• State the five stages of the sales structure
• Explore how to build rapport and trust
• Recognise the appropriate questions to ask to identify customer needs
• Use features and benefits within your conversations to engage the customer
• Overcome objections using the conversation cycle
• Choose a type of closing that feels comfortable and fits your style
What does the course involve?
• Skills of a Sales Person
• Sales Structure
• Rapport Building
• Questioning Skills
• Features & Benefits
• Overcoming Objections
• Closing the Sale
• Personal action planning
Course Information Sheet