Each year LMC celebrates the success of employers and apprentices at the annual Apprentice Awards.
Nominations for the 2017 awards are now closed and all shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 14th June.
The awards ceremony will be held on 28th June at LMC.
- The awards are only open to employers and apprentices completing their training programme with Lancaster & Morecambe College.
- Employers can nominate more then one apprentice, and can nominate an apprentice for more than one award
- If you would like a paper copy of the form, this can be requested through your training coordinator
- Paper entries must be submitted by 18th May 2017, online entry closes on 20th May 2017.
- The entries will be judged by a staff panel from LMC
- All shortlisted nominees will be contacted by 14th June 2017
- The ceremony will take place on 28th June 2017
Previous years' winners
Best Team Player - Joel Beal, Business Administration, Carnforth North Road Primary School
Most Improved Apprentice - Harry Jackson, Supporting PE and School Sport, Chorley Council
Most Dedicated Apprentice - Ashton Braithwaite, Customer Service, Philip Jones Opticians
Assessors' Award - Caitlin Lambert, Business Administration, NWPALS
Best New Employer - The REACH Centre
Employer of the Year - Connect 2 Cleanrooms Ltd
Apprentice of the Year - Ashton Braithwaite
Best Team Player - Angela Marra, Team Leading, Ellel Ministries
Most Improved Apprentice - Sara Panczel, Hospitality supervision, Ellel Ministries
Most Dedicated Apprentice - Jamie-Lee Butterworth, IT Application Specialist, Accessplanit
Employer of the Year - Anne Jones and Alex Brodie, Hawkshead Brewery
Apprentice of the Year - Jamie-Lee Butterworth
Best Team Player – Ian Long, Professional Cookery, Holgates Caravan Park
Most Improved Apprentice – Connor Wilson, Plumbing, Technical Home Services
Most Dedicated Apprentice – Amy Stanley, Business Admin, FGH Security
Most Innovative Apprentice – Jessica Holbrook, Business Admin, South Lakeland District Council
Employer of the Year – Tony Butterfield, The Joinery Shop
Apprentice of the Year – Jessica Holbrook, South Lakeland District Council
Best Team Player – Dawn Pearson, Professional Cookery, Lancaster University.
Most Improved Apprentice – Lauren Quayle, Hairdressing, Heaton Hair.
Most Dedicated Apprentice – Charlotte Musgreave, Hairdressing, Salon TK
Most Innovative Apprentice – Lauren Hevyside, Business Admin, Chem-Dry Independent.
Employer of the Year – Wyreside Lakes and Fisheries, Sally Hughes
Apprentice of the Year – Emma Browne, Harvey House, Business Admin
Most Improved Apprentice - Lee Adams, Lancaster University
Most Innovative Apprentice - Georgia McDevitt, Goody Good Stuff
Most Dedicated Apprentice - Lisa O'Kane, Travis Perkins
Best Team Player - Tracey Mulligan, The Midland Hotel
Apprentice of the Year - Scott Fairweather - Punchbowl Inns