Welcome to Treetops Nursery LMC. The nursery is a registered childcare provider with Ofsted and is also registered with Lancashire County Council as an eligible provider of nursery education. The nursery was last inspected in September 2014.
‘The outstanding standard of teaching by all staff results in children being animated, highly motivated and enthusiastic learners.
(Ofsted report 2014:7)
The nursery’s vision is to IMPROVE and INSPIRE children’s lives.
- Ensure that each child is treated as an individual with respect and acceptance who is encouraged to join in a range of innovative and creative learning experiences.
- Provide a warm, caring and safe and inclusive environment with a friendly experienced team of staff, so that the children parents/carers can enjoy their time at Treetops nursery LMC.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and extended families to co-educate children.
- Provide a stimulating environment, rich in learning opportunities with a curriculum that enhances the child’s individual learning style focusing on child led activities.
- Operate an open door policy, where parents/carers and family are welcome at all times.
- Offer a flexible induction process to reflect individual children’s needs
New for September 2017
Extended opening hours
30 hours free childcare is available for working parents of three and four year olds from September 2017 and to accommodate this we are extending our opening hours until 6pm
Parents can find further information and apply through the Childcare choices website www.childcarechoices
Hot meals at luch time
From September 2017 we will be offering hot meals to be ordered via our catering department. A menu will be available from which parents have the option of choice for individual requirements. The food will be cooked on site, reflecting portion control, food allergens and healthy eating. The cost for a main meal and a dessert will be £2.00.
Opening Hours and Fees
|Early session 8 - 9am||£5.00|
|Am session 9 - 12pm Funded||£13.20|
|Lunch club 12 - 1pm||£4.40|
|Pm session 1 - 4pm Funded||£13.20|
|Late session 4.30 - 6pm||£7.50|
|Full day 8am - 6pm||£44.00|
|Short day 9am - 4.30pm Funded||£33.00|
AUTUMN TERM (14.3 funded weeks)
Monday 4 September – Friday 27 October
Monday 6 November – Wednesday 20 December
Monday 30 October – Friday 3 November
Thursday 21 December – Wednesday 3 January
SPRING TERM (10.2 funded weeks)
Thursday 4 January – Friday 9 February
Monday 19 February – Friday 23 March
Monday 12 February – Friday 16 February
Monday 26 March – Friday 6 April
SUMMER TERM (13 funded weeks)
Monday 9 April – Friday 25 May
Monday 4 June – Friday 13 July
Monday 28 May – Friday 1 June
MAY BANK HOLIDAY
Monday 7 May (May Day)
NURSERY CLOSED (Staff Professional Development)
Monday 23 October 2017, Thursday 4 January 2018 & Monday 2 July 2018