Welcome to Treetops Nursery LMC. The nursery is a registered childcare provider with Ofsted and is also registered with Lancashire County Council as an eligible provider of nursery education. The nursery was last inspected in September 2014.
‘The outstanding standard of teaching by all staff results in children being animated, highly motivated and enthusiastic learners.
(Ofsted report 2014:7)
The nursery’s vision is to IMPROVE and INSPIRE children’s lives.
- Ensure that each child is treated as an individual with respect and acceptance who is encouraged to join in a range of innovative and creative learning experiences.
- Provide a warm, caring and safe and inclusive environment with a friendly experienced team of staff, so that the children parents/carers can enjoy their time at Treetops nursery LMC.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and extended families to co-educate children.
- Provide a stimulating environment, rich in learning opportunities with a curriculum that enhances the child’s individual learning style focusing on child led activities.
- Operate an open door policy, where parents/carers and family are welcome at all times.
- Offer a flexible induction process to reflect individual children’s needs
Opening Hours and Fees
|Early session 8 - 9am||£5.00|
|Am session 9 - 12pm Funded||£13.20|
|Lunch club 12 - 1pm||£4.40|
|Pm session 1 - 4pm Funded||£13.20|
|Late session 4.30 - 5.30pm||£5.00|
|Full day 8am - 5.30pm||Funded|
|Short day 9am - 4.30pm Funded||£33.00|
AUTUMN TERM (14 funded weeks)
Monday 3 September – Friday 26 October
Monday 5 November – Friday 21 December
Monday 22 October – Friday 2 November
Monday 24 December – Friday 4 January
SPRING TERM (12 funded weeks)
Monday 7 January – Friday 15 February
Monday 25 February – Friday 5 April
Monday 18 February – Friday 22 February
Monday 8 April – Monday22 April
SUMMER TERM (12 funded weeks)
Tuesday 23 April – Friday 24 May
Monday 3 June – Friday 19 July
Monday 27 May – Friday 31 May
MAY BANK HOLIDAY
Monday 6 May (May Day)
NURSERY CLOSED (Staff Professional Development)
Monday 22 October 2018 and Tuesday 2 July 2019
For further details call 01524 521233
Lancaster & Morecambe College