Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Alumni Stories

Many of our students progress to the world of work or higher education, read our Alumni stories to find out where our students went after College.

Bernie Foy

Bernie Foy

Courses Taken: GCSE English, Access to HE Diploma
Profession: Pursuing a career in nursing

Because of my age I never thought I would be able to do GCSE English and Maths again. Michelle and Barbara were absolutely amazing, they were so patient and gave me the help and encouragement I needed to believe in myself.

Hope Morgan

Hope Morgan

Courses Taken: Public Services Level 3, English GCSE

My experience with resitting in college couldn’t have gone better, and if there is anyone who may have to resit at LMC in the future here are my tips:

• If you give 100% so will your tutors
  • Make the most of the lessons as they go very quickly leading up to the exam
  • Don’t be scared! The tutors are tutors for a reason and they are amazing at their jobs.
Hollie Adams

Hollie Adams

Courses Taken: Public Services Level 1-5 & English & Maths
Profession: Criminology & Criminal justice Student at Manchester Metropolitan University
Years Studied: 2016 - 2021

I made amazing friends at LMC who I would never have met if I hadn’t taken Public Services. I also gained qualifications in GCSE Maths and English as well as Public Services Level 1-5. LMC opened up a window of opportunity for me and I am very thankful for that.

Reon Reid

Reon Reid

Courses Taken: GCSE English

My tutor made the lessons fun. I really miss playing the game Taboo as it really helped me develop my vocabulary. I didn’t find the preparation for exams stressful as the content of the course was well organised, explained and delivered. I was given information about mock exams in plenty of time so I always knew what I was working towards and what I needed to improve on. My tutor always made time for me and provided many opportunities for extra revision.