Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Pages in this Section

Alumni Stories

Many of our students progress to the world of work or higher education, read our Alumni stories to find out where our students went after College.

Bobby Bleasdale

Bobby Bleasdale

Courses Taken: Access to HE Diploma
Profession: Midwife
Years Studied: 2017-2019

It's all thanks to the course I took and my amazing tutors, that now, I have my dream career! I would highly recommend the course to anyone wanting to go to university, without the Access course I would never have had the opportunity to go to university

Danny Stackhouse

Danny Stackhouse

Courses Taken: Health & Social Care Level 2 and Access to HE
Profession: Adult Nursing Student at University of Cumbria
Years Studied: 2019 - 2023

100% do it! The Access to HE course helped me develop my skillset further particularly in time keeping, communication, team work and problem solving; all useful skills which I will carry with me into my degree course at university. The staff are so supportive too, and the course gives you the chance to meet people with common career interests as well. 

Daniel Thackray

Daniel Thackray

Courses Taken: Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 Apprenticeship
Profession: Adult Social Care Team Leader
Years Studied: 2019 - 2020

Think where you want to be in “x” many years and then you can tailor your Apprenticeship to not only support your current role, but also to prepare you for later challenges and opportunities in your career. It’s a fantastic opportunity, go for it!

Chloe Emslie

Chloe Emslie

Courses Taken: Health & Social Care Level 3
Years Studied: 2019 - 2021

The best part of my course has been the placement opportunities, there are so many places in the local area that offer amazing placements and I’ve been lucky enough to work with three separate employers – they have all been brilliant!