Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Alumni Stories

Many of our students progress to the world of work or higher education, read our Alumni stories to find out where our students went after College.

Storme Sutherland

Storme Sutherland

Courses Taken: Travel & Tourism Level 3
Profession: Entertainer/Bartender at Haven Holidays
Years Studied: 2019 - 2021

When working at Haven, not a day goes by where I don’t put the skills College taught me to use. I have my tutors to thank for believing in me and helping me achieve the position I’m in today.

Conor Windsor

Conor Windsor

Courses Taken: Level 2 Air Cabin Crew
Profession: Cabin Crew Team Member at Jet2.com and Jet2 Holidays
Years Studied: 2018 - 2019

The course tutors were incredibly supportive during the application process and it was amazing to have them on my side, especially with Amanda having that cabin crew experience herself.

Dagan Jackson

Dagan Jackson

Courses Taken: Travel & Tourism Level 3 & Air Cabin Crew Level 2
Profession: Air Cabin Crew at jet2.com and jet2holidays
Years Studied: 2016 - 2018

I would highly recommend doing the course. It has been the most amazing experience I’ve had, everyone is so friendly and the tutors were amazing.

Ellie Foulds

Ellie Foulds

Courses Taken: Air Cabin Crew Level 2
Profession: Cabin Crew with TUI Airways

The best things for me were meeting new friends and learning about cabin crew and the travel industry from behind the scenes. I also enjoyed completing the fire and smoke training with Thomas Cook.

Emma Nevinson

Emma Nevinson

Profession: Employee at Gates Travel

I am thoroughly enjoying my time as a travel consultant, without Lancaster & Morecambe College I wouldn’t have had the confidence to reach out to different workplaces and be where I am today.

Dayna Cannon

Dayna Cannon

Courses Taken: Air Cabin Crew Level 2 & Travel and Tourism Level 2
Profession: Cabin Crew for Jet2.com

The courses gave me confidence to apply for the jobs I wanted and prepared me with what to say and how to act throughout the interview process. I really enjoyed the cabin crew course, I visited so many new places, which I wouldn’t have experienced had I not joined the LMC course.

Ella MacAdam

Ella MacAdam

Profession: Mixed Fleet Cabin Crew at British Airways
Years Studied: 2017 - 2018

Everything was very helpful for securing employment and it has been very helpful with the content of the training required by British Airways. College helped me build my confidence and helped me decide what I wanted to do. The best bit of the course was meeting like-minded people who were really friendly.

Callum Kelly

Callum Kelly

Profession: Cabin Crew at Thomas Cook
Years Studied: 2017 - 2018

Definitely apply if you are thinking about applyig for a job as part of a Cabin Crew as it gives you a head start and helps know what to expect when applying for a job.