Our fully equipped hairdressing salon provides a range of hairdressing services including the latest colouring and styling techniques, perming and barbering. The salon is open to students and public alike, and provides a real work environment for our Hairdressing students.
Current Salon days and times until June 2017:
- Level 3 Hair Salon - Monday afternoon
- Level 2 Hair Salon - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Gents Barbering Salon - Wednesday evenings
|Styling from...||Level 2||Level 3|
|Cut & Blow Dry||£7.50||£10.00|
|Cut, Shampoo & Set||£7.50||£10.00|
|Shampoo & Set||£5.00||-|
|Colouring & Foils from ...|
|Full Head Colour/Quasi|
|Colour & Foils|
|Full Head Highlights|
|Half Head Highlights|
|Colour Correction||Price given at consultation
(No more than £35)
|Hair Extensions||Price given at consultation|
- Skin test required 48 hours prior to each colour application No test - no service
- This is a training salon. It is sometimes necessary to alter appointments or cancel at short notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
- Any client arriving more than 15 minutes late for an appointment may be required to forfeit part or all of their treatment
- Cancellations - at least 24 hours notice is required for cancellations of appointments
- Clients must be sympathetic as treatments may take longer due to a training environment
- Please be aware that due to student training, not all treatments are available at all times
Senior citizens receive 15% discount on colours and perms (not cuts/styling), students and staff receive 20% discount on all services.
(not in conjunction with any other offer).
Available for those special occasions – more details available on request
Call 01524 521232 for further information or to book an appointment.
We also offer a range of beauty treatments in our Beauty Salon
See our Full time Hairdressing courses