Work, Earn & Learn
Being an Apprentice means you will be employed and earn a salary whilst working towards a nationally recognised NVQ qualification at Level 2 or Level 3 and a technical certificate. See the range of apprenticeships available through LMC below.
Your assessor will visit you in the workplace to observe you in your job role and to help you build a portfolio of evidence to prove your competence against industry standards. Once you have completed your Advanced Apprenticeship, you could choose to move on to a university level course or undertake further professional training.
You might attend College one day a week or on block release depending on your course. Your time in College will be to complete your assignments and study functional skills such as English, Maths and IT – which you will need for all jobs. As all our tutors are professionals in the fields they teach, they will be able to give you all the support and advice that you need.
Become an Apprentice...
To become an Apprentice, you will need to be employed for a minimum of 16 hours a week and your employer must agree that you can attend training. If you haven't got a job yet – don't worry, we offer a full apprenticeship vacancy matching service for both potential apprentices and businesses looking to recruit young talent.
If you're looking for an apprenticeship our fully supportive service will you prepare to apply including helping you with your CV and interview coaching.
Employers think that apprentices are 15% more employable than those with other qualifications.
Are you an Employer...
For local businesses looking to make the most of local talent our consultation service runs from job description preparation and candidate shortlisting through to interview preparation. In all cases our skilled and experienced team will guide you through the process to match the right apprentice to the right employer ensuring a positive outcome for all involved. See Apprenticeships - Employer Information.
90% of apprentices stay in employment after finishing their Apprenticeship. (includes 2% self-employed)
Call 01524 521358 to discuss your needs.
- Animal Care Apprenticeship Level 2 (A32693-A1A)
- Animal Care Apprenticeship Level 3 (A32694-A1A)
- Barbering Level 2 Apprenticeship (A31941-A1A)
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30904-A1A)
- Beauty Therapy Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A31294-A1A)
- Bricklaying Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30030-A1A)
- Bricklaying Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30031-A1A)
- Business Administration Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30069-A1A)
- Business Administration Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30070-A1A)
- Business Administration Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship (A31832-A1A)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30035-A2A)
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30036-A1A)
- Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 Apprenticeship (A31943-A1A)
- Children's Learning & Development Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Level 3 (A32692-A1A)
- Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30024-A1A)
- Customer Service Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30590-A1A)
- Electrical Installation Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A31957-A1A)
- Exercise and Fitness Level 2 Apprenticeship (A32262-A1A)
- Exercise and Fitness Level 3 Apprenticeship (A32263-A1A)
- Fabrication and Welding Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30061-A1A)
- Fabrication and Welding Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30060-A1A)
- Food and Beverage Service Apprenticeship (A24332-A1A)
- Food Production and Cooking Apprenticeship (A31122-A1A)
- Front of House Reception Apprenticeship (A30605-A1A)
- Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30005-A1A)
- Hairdressing Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30006-A1A)
- Health and Social Care Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30647-A1A)
- Health and Social Care Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30652-A1A)
- Horticulture Apprenticeship (A32495-A1A)
- Hospitality Services Level 2 Apprenticeship (A31123-A1A)
- Hospitality Supervision Level 3 Apprenticeship (A30572-A1A)
- IT Application Specialist Level 2 Apprenticeship (A31176-A1A)
- IT Application Specialist Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A31177-A1A)
- Plumbing and Heating Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30046-A1A)
- Plumbing and Heating Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30047-A1A)
- Professional Cookery Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30022-A1A)
- Professional Cookery Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30023-A2A)
- Property Maintenance Level 2 Apprenticeship (B33683-A2A)
- Residential Childcare Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A32473-A1A)
- Sales and Telesales Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30925-A1A)
- Sales and Telesales Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A31940-A1A)
- Supporting Teaching and Learning at Schools Level 2 Apprenticeship (A31135-A1A)
- Supporting Teaching and Learning at Schools Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A31140-A1A)
- Team Leading Level 2 Apprenticeship (A30618-A1A)
- Warehousing and Storage Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 (A31178-A1A)
- Warehousing and Storage Apprenticeship Level 2 (A30764-A1A)
- Working with Children and Young People Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (A30629-A1A)
Lancaster & Morecambe College has published all information about the courses it intends to offer in good faith and warrants that classes will be delivered with reasonable care and skill. The College reserves the right to cancel any class and vary the time, location, direction and content of any class it provides and the associated fees. Lancaster & Morecambe College hereby expressly excludes liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising from its actions and limits compensation to a maximum of a full refund of any fees paid or the offer of a class of equivalent value.