Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Alumni Stories

Many of our students progress to the world of work or higher education, read our Alumni stories to find out where our students went after College.

Jack McIlwraith

Jack McIlwraith

Courses Taken: Esports Level 3, Art & Deisgn Level 2 & iMedia Level 2
Years Studied: 2016 - 2022

While playing video games has been a fun part of the course, so far I would say my favourite part has been the opportunity to look in-depth into the world of gaming and how the sports industry is rapidly adjusting to making video game play a key area of the industry. I’ve also enjoyed the opportunity to learn about the business side of Esports as it has given me more of a ‘behind the scenes’ insight into gaming.

Thomas Cross

Thomas Cross

Courses Taken: Level 3 Music, HNC & HND Music and BA(hons) Music Production
Profession: Composer in the field of music for video games

The course enabled me to work in a professional environment and really familiarise myself with the practical application of the skills we were learning. It was great being able to test my skills with location recordings and it showed me how I can fully utilise a space or piece of technology.

Joe McCorriston

Joe McCorriston

Courses Taken: Level 3 Music & HNC Music
Profession: Full time Musician

Do it, but don’t be half-hearted. The music courses aren’t doss courses for people to take when they’re undecided on what they want to do in life. They are there for people who have a passion for music and want to take up a job somewhere in the industry later in life, they will push you and stretch you in the ways that you need to have a chance of making a successful career.