Apply today for a full time, T Level or Apprenticeship course staring next September!

Pages in this Section

Alumni Stories

Many of our students progress to the world of work or higher education, read our Alumni stories to find out where our students went after College.

Emma Sophie Wright

Emma Sophie Wright

Courses Taken: Animal Management Level 3
Profession: Animal Care Assistant at Animal Care Lancaster
Years Studied: 2022 - 2023

What impressed me about LMC was the campus. It had a lovely atmosphere, and was easy to navigate. The animal care department also has some fantastic facilities, including a rodent room, exotics room, and an outdoor area for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, and ferrets

Cat Robertshaw

Cat Robertshaw

Courses Taken: Animal Management Level 3
Years Studied: 2020 - 2021

As a mature student returning to college, I always felt comfortable and welcome. The tutors have been extremely approachable and are flexible to the classes needs. They are always open to questions and have guided us through the work at a steady yet comprehensible pace.

Eleanor Bain

Eleanor Bain

Courses Taken: HNC Animal Welfare and Behaviour

The best thing about my course was gaining experience in handling a range of animals both at college and at a placement alongside gaining necessary knowledge through the tutors.

Tegan Davies

Tegan Davies

Courses Taken: HNC Level 4 Animal Welfare & Behaviour

I enjoy working independently outside of lessons and have been given useful resources to help me, with tutors accessible whenever I need help.

Zoe Fox

Zoe Fox

Courses Taken: Animal Welfare and behaviour HNC

After 6th form I no longer wanted to do the uni course I had applied for but could no longer change it. So I wanted to do a Level 4 course in animal care which they didn’t do at Kendal College.