Leadership & Management (B32538-S01)
The cost of the course will be £100.00 and includes tuition, course materials, certification fees, light refreshments and lunch.
This workshop is focused on successful Leadership and Management behaviours. Leadership and Management is one of those things that is often hard to define but you know when you see it, and you definitely know when it's missing!
You may have some Managers who have to take on more of a leadership role than previously. There may be Managers who have to take the next step and go beyond being good or excellent managers, to become inspirational leaders within your business.
At the end of the programme delegates will be able to:
• Explain the Kousez-Posner model of Leadership
• State the 5 key principles
• Explain how 'challenging processes' in business is positive
• Inspire your teams by 'sharing a vision'
• 'Enable others to act' through effective management
• 'Model the way' through demonstrating confidence and competence
• Motivate staff by 'encouraging the heart'
What does the course involve?
The course agenda includes:
• The Leadership Challenge
• Challenging the Process
• Inspiring a Shared Vision
• Enabling Others to Act
• Modelling the Way
• Encouraging the Heart
• Personal Action Planning
Course Information Sheet