Health and Safety in the Workplace Qualsafe Level 2 (B33527-S03)
|22/11/18 - 22/11/18||Thursday||09:00-16:00|
|07/02/19 - 07/02/19||Thursday||09:00-16:00|
|12/04/19 - 12/04/19||Friday||09:00-17:00|
|14/06/19 - 14/06/19||Friday||09:00-17:00|
This is a short intensive course which aims to provide candidates with an understanding and knowledge of health and safety. The qualification provides an introduction to health and safety.
What does the course involve?
The programme runs for one full day during which participants will undertake an examination paper consisting of 30 multiple-choice questions.
The learning outcomes of the course are:
• Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
• Understand the hazards, risks and main causes of harm to workers
• Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
• Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
• Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
Course Information Sheet