IOSH - Working Safely (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) (B34302-S03)
This IOSH - Working Safely course is a different approach to Health & Safety training. It is jargon-free and hands-on to provide an understanding of why it is necessary to 'work safely', and how you can change everyday behaviours to enhance your Health & Safety.
Designed by IOSH - the Chartered body for health and safety professionals, the fun and inclusive approach taken during this course is more effective at not only getting across vital information, but also at inspiring people to engage with Health & Safety.
What does the course involve?
The IOSH - Working Safely modular programme design ensures learners can work through the course material effectively and efficiently, step by step, whilst ensuring the learner is provided with an understanding of Health and Safety.
The IOSH - Working Safely course covers:
• Health, safety and environmental fundamentals
• Thought-provoking case studies and facts to help reinforce information
• Interactive quizzes and games to help delegates learn informally to help retention of information
• Definitions of risk and hazards and how to identify them in the workplace
• How to improve safety performance at work
Course Information Sheet