Digital Marketer Level 3 (A34435-A1A)
What do I need to join?
For this advanced apprenticeship you will need:
• 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or higher including English and maths
• Enthusiasm for the subject/area
• To be able to work independently
• Good interpersonal skills
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. A digital marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions.
They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager.
What does the Apprenticeship involve?
There are three core knowledge modules that will be studied on the programme:
• Knowledge Module 1: Principles of Coding
• Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles
• Knowledge Module 3: Digital Marketing Business Principles (completed by studying Google Analytics IQ course)
For information, advice and guidance or to apply please phone Student & Learning Services on 01524 521237 or 0800 306306.
Course Information Sheet